Thu, Apr 22, 2021 9:30am – 11:00am
Tax-Reduction Strategies for the Real Estate Professional
Your own location/device via Zoom! (see description below for registration information)
Keep More of Your Money in 2021! During this webinar you will learn of strategies that save you time and money! (Training best suited for the established agent)
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
* Changes in your 2021 Tax Deductions and why your accountant can't "just take" the new deductions for you.
* Why New COVID-19 Law reinforces the need to claim all business tax deductions, always!
* Why you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think...the great new "makeover" of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
* How to navigate the 20% 199A DEDUCTION designed for Self-Employed Professionals and worth up to $63,000!
* How to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office-one of the most important deductions of 2021!
* The New...and Improved...food and beverage deductions for the real estate professional that you probably don't know about.
After this seminar, you'll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant so can keep more of the money you earn this year and beyond!
NO course material to print/download.
Please REGISTER below & the Zoom link will be emailed 24 hours prior to class.
To prevent being removed from the class, at all times students must remain on camera and be in a fixed location (e.g., no driving, responding to text or emails, distracting activities such as treadmill, etc.).
Thomas Rich, Bradford and Company
Members: FREE / Non-Members: $15Register Back to Calendar