Wed, May 26, 2021 9:00am – 1:00pm
THDA’s Great Choice Mortgage Programs
Your own location/device via Zoom! (see description below for registration information)
REALTORS®: DO YOU WANT MORE CLOSINGS?
If you want to close more home loan transactions, you might want to know the answers to the following questions about THDA mortgages:
- How can a veteran get a reduced interest rate on his/her mortgage loan?
- Does a veteran have to be a first-time homebuyer to obtain a THDA mortgage?
- How can a loan provide a free 6-month interest rate lock…while home is being constructed?
- How can a buyer get funds to pay for closing costs if the seller doesn’t pay?
- Can a buyer get money to be used as a down payment on an FHA loan…with no second mortgage on the property?
- Can a buyer with a 620 credit score be approved?
- What THDA-administered program can help unemployed or underemployed homeowners make their mortgage payments and even bring arrearages current?
The answers to all of these questions may allow a transaction to close. Whereas, without this knowledge, your buyer may be told that they have insufficient funds to close, or have unacceptable ratios, or have a credit score that regular investors will not approve. Your knowledge of THDA requirements may allow your transaction to close with THDA.
We have gone paperless, however there is NOT a handout that you need to print for this class.
4 Hours TN & GA
Members: Free / Non-Members: $40.00Register Back to Calendar